SELF-ETCHING DUAL CURE ADHESIVE SYSTEM
ONE STEP : ETCH, PRIME AND BOND !
Combine in one step the etching and the adhesive conditioning of the demineralized substrate enamel and dentin.
– A self-etching adhesive that simplifies the application of dual cure composites.
– A bonding system that eliminates the preliminary step of etching-rinsing, drying, for numerous applications: post insertion, coronal restorations, inlays, onlays as well as classic or Maryland bridges.
– A bonding system that disturbs less the collagen network of the underlying dentine, which can therefore be efficiently infiltrated by the adhesive’s resin.
– High bond strength to the dry or slightly wet dentin as well as to the enamel.1
– Stores at room temperature.
– Offers an effective marginal sealing.
– Allows bonding in regions, where light curing is reduced or impossible to execute.
1 – A preliminary etching of the enamel may be required. It is contraindicated for the dentin
Site internet réservé aux professionnels de la santé
Website reserved for healthcare professionals